The best time of the year is finally here, y’all! Halloween is just around the corner, which means it’s time to get your absolute serve of a Halloween costume ready for the big day!!! Every year, I ask BuzzFeed readers ...

I Want To Know What Experiences You’ve Had With The Paranormal Give me all the spooky details. Don’t listen to the nonbelievers: even though most stories about the paranormal are definitely fake, I’ve definitely heard a few that have pretty ...

If You Grew Up With Lenient Parents, Tell Me About That Experience And How It Impacted You As An Adult Sooo many different varieties of the “fun” parent. Everyone’s parenting styles are different. Some people helicopter; some people would rather ...

So, just like the rest of the world, I’m always watching MTV’s hit show Catfish, where people seek help to find out if the person they’ve been talking to online is really who they say they are. Aside from the ...

🚨 ATTENTION!!! 🚨 This is NOT a quiz! It’s a collection of the top BuzzFeed Community quizzes from September – all in one place for your convenience. 1. Only True Swifties Can Ace This Lyrics Quiz And Prove Their Unwavering ...