If you feel comfortable sharing, we’d love to hear your story. Often, I ask BuzzFeed readers like you to share creepy stories or “unsolved mysteries” from their own lives. I’ve probably read thousands of your scariest stories by now and ...

We’ve all watched a movie and been utterly disappointed, sometimes to the extent that it even becomes hilariously bad. Netflix So, I want to know the worst movie you’ve ever seen and what was so bad about it. Maybe you ...

In adult life, it’s pretty common to have a job (whether we want to or not), and get paid money for doing said job. NBC And as we all know, there are some jobs that pay better than others. But ...

The Roman Empire meme has taken the internet by storm, as thousands of men have admitted to thinking about the Roman Empire frequently in their everyday lives. Yes, this is extremely random, but it proves that the male mind is ...

Calling All Women Travelers: Tell Us Your Solo Trip Tips For the girls who want to have an Eat, Pray, Love type of trip without being scared, nervous, and sweaty. Simply existing as a woman is (unfortunately) terrifying all the ...