When Hayu asked if I wanted to go to BravoCon, a 3 day reality TV show convention in Las Vegas— I was so excited I got the literal zoooOOoms around my apartment before flipping a table like my foremother Teresa Giudice.
YOU SEE, I have spent infinite hours on Hayu watching pretty much every Housewives city that Andy Cohen has ever selflessly laid at our feet. If Hayu did an end of the year wrap, mine would just be a blank screen that says “GIRL…. R U OKAY???????”
But I AM okay! And watching these shows— IS, in fact, my hobby. And it’s A LOT of peoples’ hobbies too. So much so that BravoCon 2023 took place in an absolutely MASSIVE convention center in Las Vegas— after last year’s event proved to be a bit… tight (with the occasional Lisa Rinna fueled stampede).
Thankfully in this case, what happens in Vegas does NOT stay in Vegas— because for YOU and YOU ONLY I’m listing the wildest, weirdest, most wonderful things I witnessed with thine own two eyes at the fever dream that was BravoCon 2023. And YES! I am in fact writing this while drinking a YARD of peach bellini slushy in my hotel room. LET’S GO!
3. The ugly ‘Christmas Tree’ lingerie Jenna Lyons gifted Jessel Taank on The Real Housewives of New York.
4. Erika Jayne teaching a dance lesson at a seminar called “Pat The Puss” at 10 AM.
5. Tom Sandoval with a fake neck tattoo.
6. Raquel’s TomTom hoodie made infamous from last year’s BravoCon.
7. The aforementioned table that Teresa Giudice flipped on The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
8. The pants-less fashion on the BravoCon red carpet.
Trend alert: NO PANTS ON THE RUNWAY thanks to RHONY’s Erin Lichy and Summer House’s Paige DeSorbo.
9. Ubah Hassan from The Real Housewives of New York modeling.
10. The photo op with the messiest character on The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City— Miss Sprinter Van herself.
11. Jamie Lee Curtis’ charity wind chimes that Dorit Kemsley called “so chic” on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
12. Lisa Vanderpump arriving with her dog Donut.
13. Whitney Rose on her “hilling” journey alongside Angie K at the… say it with me: Bravo themed Vegas nightclub.
14. Candiace Dillard Bassett from The Real Housewives of Potomac together with New Jersey house husband Joe Gorga.
15. Scheana Marie Shay’s “Good as Gold” vinyl on sale at the Bravo Bazaar.