Do you need a little inspiration to help you get started on a long-awaited online store design project. One of the best places to find it is a WordPress theme.
The problem is, there are so many themes to choose from.
You’re going to have to sift through a number of them to find a specialty theme
or a multipurpose theme that features the flexibility that allows you to build
anything you want.
Even then, the inspiration you hoped to find may still not
be there, so you’ll have to continue and probably narrow your search. For
creating an online store or presence the obvious solution is WooCommerce
whether it is integrated into a multipurpose theme or the theme itself is
dedicated to WooCommerce-oriented applications.
You will find some great sources of inspiration here.
Particularly if you check out the 11 top WooCommerce WordPress themes on the
market that are described in this post.
1. Be – the Biggest WordPress & WooCommerce Theme
BeTheme is the fastest, lightest, and biggest WordPress and WooCommerce theme of them all.
Be’s 40+ powerful
core features include the new BeBuilder, 650+ professionally crafted pre-built
websites, the BeBuilder Woo, the Loop Builder, and a host of other web design
tools, aids, options, and elements.
pre-built websites are excellent sources of inspiration and you can rely on
BeBuilder Woo to create the exact custom store you want. You could even start
from scratch, but that’s generally not the easiest way to achieve a desired
lets you –
- design versatile shop and single product layouts that sell.
- incorporate customer-centric features that include everything from
a sticky bottom menu, a wish list, and and shopping cart that includes product
photos and attributes, to a drop down customer login and account manager,
product galleries, and a catalog mode.
Be’s Loop Builder
can take your designs a step further by designing specialized sliders, blogs,
portfolios, and Woo shop listings.
Click on the
banner to find out more about BeTheme’s impressive core features.
2. Jupiter X – Probably the Best WooCommerce Theme
Jupiter X is an ideal WooCommerce theme with a host of exclusive customer-centric capabilities to not only build a modern shop but also to drive extra engagement and maximize sales.
customized product, membership, and checkout pages, as well as single-step
and multi-step checkouts.
your checkout with sales funnels, order bumps, dynamic discounts, smart
checkout notices and more.
- Simplify your checkout and streamline conversion with
express checkout and sticky cart as well as advanced product filtering,
variation swatches, and personalized product lists.
Jupiter X is an Elementor-based theme, it has replaced the following multiple
Elementor Pro features with its own:
- Theme Builder, and nearly all Elementor Pro widgets
Styles and global widgets
Codes, Custom Fonts, Custom Icons
effects and custom animations
- and Popup Builder
on the banner to find out more about what Jupiter X can do for you.
3. Blocksy – Best Free Ecommerce WordPress Theme
Blocksy just happens to be the best free eCommerce WordPress theme on the market. That may be inspiration enough to give it a try, but you will still want to know why it’s the best? Most likely it’s because Blocksy –
- was built from scratch to be 100% compatible with the Gutenberg
- produces 100% clean code that is easily editable and maintainable.
- features a live preview function that reduces workflow
- features header and footer builders with multiple content and
- has a content blocks feature that allows you to easily insert
content anywhere throughout your website based on your conditions.
Click on the
banner to find out even more about what makes Blocksy the best.
4. Avada WordPress & WooCommerce Theme
Avada has been called the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes. It is the ultimate multipurpose website and WooCommerce builder and is the #1 best-selling theme ever.
- Avada is built for speed and performance and is
a tried-and-tested responsive theme that adapts to every screen size.
- Avada’s WooCommerce builder makes it insanely
easy to create custom shop using templates or by creating your own shop, cart,
checkout, archive, or product page layouts.
than 750,000 first time and professional
web designers have fallen in love with Avada.
5. Uncode – Creative & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
The Uncode WordPress theme has everything you need to be able to present your site’s visitors with the ultimate shopping experience with features that include –
- Uncode’s Product Builder, custom cart and
checkout utilities, configurable Ajax product filters with variations swatches,
a variation gallery, product quick-view, catalog mode, and impressive shop
- 70+ carefully crafted importable mix and match
pre-made designs and 500+ Wireframes sections.
is an Envato top seller with 100,000+ sales and is constantly being updated.
The Total WooCommerce-ready theme has the built-in features you need to give your online store a unique and custom look whether you use existing demo features and customize with the WPBakery page builder or start from scratch.
- The package includes 100+ builder modules, elements and
- The Live WordPress Customizer can be used in combination with
advanced Total settings to change colors, widths, typography, and other
- The dynamic template function can be put to use to create
custom layouts for post types.
translation ready and SEO and developer friendly.
7. Rey – Exceptionally
Intuitive WordPress WooCommerce Theme
The Rey WooCommerce theme is so fully equipped and flexible that you probably will not have to rely on external plugins to get the results you want. In addition, Rey’s ensemble of feature-rich website demos, internal optional modules, and pre-designed templates serves to keep edits to a minimum.
- Rey’s eCommerce-oriented headers feature mega menus designed to
enable easier store browsing, a trust-building caller header, and a wishlist
that allows visitors to save items for later.
- Ajax filters allow visitors to browse products without having to
reload the page and Rey’s streamlined checkout process can increase conversion
rates by 30%.
8. Woodmart – WordPress WooCommerce Theme for Any Kind of Store
One thing that sets this WordPress WooCommerce theme apart is that it is loaded with features not found in most other eCommerce-oriented themes. A quick look at the Woodmart website would appear to validate that. Browsing through WoodMart’s features you will find –
- Elementor shop and
product page builders including a custom checkout feature
- a header builder and AJAX filters, product swatches, and
- 80+ prebuilt one-click
importable demo websites you can use to avoid the extra time it would take to
build your site from scratch.
- 400+ templates that can
also be used for quick prototyping.
9. Electro – Best WooCommerce theme for Affiliates, Dropship, and Marketplace Websites
The Electro WooCommerce theme is modern, intuitive, responsive, and highly customizable. It is also the go-to theme for anyone planning to build a WooCommerce electronics store.
- With Electro’s design platform you can achieve pixel perfect
design while producing 100% clean code. Choose
from seven awesome home pages and change colors, rearrange sections, and add
new elements as you wish to make them your own.
- Key Electro features include easily customizable
Header Styles, 3 innovative WooCommerce layouts to showcase your products, and
Elementor compatibility that allows you to take your design proficiency to the
10. Hongo – Most Powerful WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Hongo is a multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress theme that is an excellent choice for anyone looking to create a WooCommerce store.
that make Hongo stand out include –
- 12 stunning and impressive store demos, 200+
creative elements, and 250 templates that, when paired with the WordPress
customizer, WPBakery builder, custom short codes, and Revolution Slider give
users the flexibility to create any imaginable online store.
- Hongo’s customer-centric highlights include
quick view, compare products, wishlist, advanced filters, color swatches,
product videos, and catalog mode.
online documentation is excellent as is its highly rated customer support.
11. XStore – The Most Complete & Customizable WordPress WooCommerce Theme
XStore has for years been known for its stunning and ready-to-go pre-built stores, now numbering more than 120. These pre-built stores, together with a selection of free premium plugins and other features have made XStore one of the most popular WooCommerce WordPress themes on the market.
New users will
also find plenty to like given XStore’s –
- Full support for Elementor and WPBakery, header builder, single
product page builder, and 500+ prebuilt blocks.
- $510 worth of premium plugins plus a built-in WooCommerce email
gives incredible value for a small investment.
trouble getting started on your online store project? Some people jump at
whatever challenge comes their way. On the other hand, most of us tend to
procrastinate a bit, or a lot, for fear of making the wrong decisions and
getting off to a poor start.
you are presented with 11 top WooCommerce WordPress themes to select from to
build your online store, it is actually difficult to make a bad choice. You
simply have to take the time to find the theme that would appear to serve you
better than the others given your interests and requirements.
that should not be difficult as you should have no problem finding one that
will enable you to build the eye-catching, engaging store of your dreams. And
one that will take your business to the next level.